Monday, April 15, 2013

Kids are Heroes Nomination


Dear young heroes, today the work of YARH has brought a nomination to kids are heroes website. We, children have a lot of positive energy that can help influence our communities positively, we only need to come out and work to achieve it. Come up with ideas, share them, work on them and lets change the world for the better. We all can do it and I know we can. Growing up in Romania, Thailand have had the opportunity to learn many new things and different cultures, my coming to Kenya opened doors for me to start working.The future is our hands, we can protect what is around us or we can destroy the choice is all ours. Deep in my heart I know the choices we make will either build or break our beautiful environment. But, I realise that informed generations will make better choices to build our environment. This is the reason I chose to start YARH to help create awareness among children in Kenya about the environment and wildlife conservation and hopefully slowly we can be able to reach out to many more children from around the world. My challenge to you today is if there is anything positive you can do to help our environement, wildlife and neighbour please do it. I'm here in Kenya and please take a minute go to http://www.kidsareheroes.org/heroes/Luca-Berardi.htm and give me a shout! I will really appreciate as we continue to work together in doing the best we can. Reduce, Reuse and Recycle whenever!

1 comment:

  1. Great work, Luca. We are proud to have you as a hero!! -Gabe

    ReplyDelete